The 30 Most Thought-Provoking Photos You Will Ever See
1. A father and son, photographed in 1949, 2009, and 2011.
2. 1st Lt. Keith Wolowodiuk returns home and embraces his 5-month-old baby girl, Kaitlyn, and his wife.
David McNew / Via Getty
3. An elderly woman is carried out of flood waters in 2005 during Hurricane Katrina.
Mario Tama / Via Getty
4. The 5th Anniversary of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Sean Gardner / Via Getty
5. Brothers Nguyen Van Chuoi (26) and Nguyen VanTrong (22) are held by their father as they suffer the effects of Agent Orange more than 30 years after the war in Vietnam.
Paula Bronstein / Via Getty
The U.S. military sprayed roughly 20 million gallons of Agent Orange between 1961 and 1971 across Vietnam in an attempt to force out the enemy. Much of that contained a toxic gas called dioxin. As a result, a number of severe birth defects and Downs syndrome have plagued Vietnamese children.
6. Twenty seven angels stand down the street from the Sandy Hook School in 2012.
Spencer Platt / Via Getty
The angels commemorate the lives lost in a school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.
7. A firefighter stops to give a koala water in the midst of intense fires.
8. An alcoholic father with his son.
9. Volunteers distributing food to the homeless in the middle of winter in London.
Peter Macdiarmid / Via Getty
It’s a photo of the charity group Street Souls in 2011. The group distributes food and sleeping bags during the winter.
10. Kelly Holmes celebrating her gold-medal win for the women’s 1,500 metre final in 2004.
Scott Barbour / Getty Images
11. A town hall meeting to discuss the death of 17-year-old unarmed Trayvon Martin.
Gerardo Mora / Getty Images
12. A group of Haitian amputees, victims of the 2010 earthquake, playing soccer together a year later.
Joe Raedle / Getty Images
13. A preemie baby grasping their father’s finger.
Luis Davilla / Via Getty
14. A boy watching as an Iraqi Emergency Response Brigade member searches his home.
Warrick Page / Via Getty
The brigade was looking for the boy’s father in 2010, because he was suspected of planting IEDs in Baghdad.
15. An acid burn victim in Pakistan laughing in 2007 after having eye surgery.
Paula Bronstein / Getty Images
She was attacked when she was just 13 years old, after rejecting the advances of her teacher.
16. Carrie Bergonia, mourning the loss of her fiance, firefighter Joseph Ogren, on the twelfth anniversary of the September 11 attacks.
Chris Pedota-Pool / Getty Images
17. A surgeon after a 23-hour (successful) heart transplant.
JAMES L. STANFIELD/National Geographic Creative
His assistant is asleep in the corner.
18. Two Carmelite nuns feeding children in the streets of the Philippines in 2012.
Dondi Tawatao / Getty Images
19. A young Egyptian protestor throws stones at security forces in Cairo in 2012.
AHMED MAHMOUD/AFP / Getty Images
20. A firefighter holds a rescued cat he saved from a flooded home in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Scott Olson / Getty Images
The floods occurred in 2008.
21. Buddhist nuns perform their religious rituals in front of a large crowd in Myanmar.
AP Photo/Gemunu Amarasinghe
22. A sign asking for volunteers in New York over Superstorm Sandy.
Spencer Platt / Getty Images
23. A truck filled with highly toxic fuel is escorted by police as Greenpeace activists stage a protest.
INGO WAGNER/AFP / Getty Images
24. A Christian in Egypt waits for customers, as Egypt’s Christian minority faces constant discrimination.
AP Photo/Bernat Armangue
In a population of more than 80 million, Christians are the minority at just about 10 percent.
25. The Space Shuttle Enterprise flying over New York.
Bruce Bennett / Via Getty
26. Palestinian children play war games during the Muslim holiday Eid al-Fitr.
Abid Katib / Getty Images
27. Two men read about the Amish schoolhouse shootings in 2006.
Mark Wilson / Getty Images
28. A man reacting to the news that his younger brother was killed, reportedly by gang violence.
Nhat V. Meyer/San Jose Mercury News / Via mercurynews.com
“That’s my little baby brother,” he told police.
29. A same-sex couple is married at San Francisco City Hall in 2008.
Justin Sullivan / Getty Images
30. Two baby orangutans cling to their mother, while another 3-year-old orangutan kisses her.
AP Photo/Wong Maye-E
This post was provided by Visual FX Photography. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. We are a professional photography studio based in the Melbourne bayside suburb of Chelsea. Specializing in portraits (studio & location), products and jewellery we provide great quality and service at affordable prices.
Please check out the following
Home Page: http://visualfxphotography.com/
Contact: (+61) 0423 097 663 or firstname.lastname@example.org